Welcome Home!

I love my country dearly and I care deeply for the friends that served with me in Desert Storm. I think about the soldiers that are in the Middle East now and wonder how they're doing. I hope they have everything they need to keep them safe and I wish they would come home soon. Almost every night when I lay my head down on my pillow and get snug under the covers, I think of all the soldiers who are over there on guard in the early morning hours while I am warm and restful in my bed. And then, I thank them!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finding Veterans Forums and Blogs is Like Looking for a Needle in a Hay Stack!

For the past several days I've been searching the internet for Veteran's forums and Blogs. I have to tell you that I haven't had much luck. The ones that I did find were outdated and un-occupied, like ghost towns. Or, others are loaded with advertisements from pharmaceutical companies or other money-making gimmicks. Where are the real voices of the people who served and are serving our country? I will continue my search until I succeed. Until then my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. I think what you're doing is great and I am so interested in hearing the voices of your fellow service men and women.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger